Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Judith Jack Reversible Pendant Necklace



Judith Jack reversible pendant necklace
item #331534   price: $100.00 $66.90

My selection of bracelets is too sparse to get a good arm party going on. Rather than miss out on the fun, I just use necklaces. Not only is this piece currently 33% off on Nordstrom's website, but they also offer free shipping on all orders!



One day I tried pairing it with another sterling silver necklace.


Then I thought to add my Judith Jack round pendant convertible necklace. Just a side note on the round pendant necklace...it broke during class today!! I called Nordstrom as soon as my students left for lunch! The SA was so helpful! All I need to do is bring in mine and they will send a brand new one to my house...phew!


I also tried adding some color with this Free People locket.


The chain measures approximately sixteen inches. There is one setting with a lobster clasp closure.

Have you ladies tried layering your necklaces?

15 comments:

  1. I love layering my necklaces....your's look fabulous Michelle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny i was just talking to my friend about layering necklaces and there you have it. michelle you read my mind! lol.
    love the way you layered them! i love nordies too, they have the best return policy ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a big fan of the layering necklace look, but I can't believe it broke! Thank goodness they replaced it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love layering necklaces. The one you picked out is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ventured into layering two recently but they got tangled up too easily. Do you have that problem? I love the look of layering necklaces though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nordstrom's service is sounds amazing! It's great that you can get the broken one replaced : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the idea of layering necklaces! the pendant necklace is so pretty too! glad you were able to get it replaced. :)

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. girrrrllll u're so pretty <3<3<3<i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really reaaally appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!!! :D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^
    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. yes I love layering necklaces! I need to collect more bracelets too to have a real arm party going on like you said LOL!

    That key necklace is soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Layering necklaces is so much fun and you did it really well! The necklace is dainty and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great necklace layering! Every time, I have tried to layer my jewelry, they seem to not make any sense cause all my necklaces don't seem to match together in length and in colors, haha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Layering necklaces is just as much fun as layering bracelets!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks ladies!! :)

    @VickyI have not had that problem yet. The pieces I use are short accept for the long pendant. Do you have more than one on that kind of swings around? Maybe that causes them to get tangled.

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics