Tuesday, November 8, 2011

a.n.a Roll Sleeve Shirt (again!)


a.n.a roll sleeve shirt, sp in blue
sale price: $34.00 $10.20

GAP legging jeans, light gray, oop / LOFT booties / Yochi NY cameo necklace
Free People skinny braided belt / Bracelets: Nordstrom & Banana Republic
Nordstrom tote (free with beauty purchase awhile back)

I really wanted to highlight this versatile shirt again. It is one of the few shirts that I will wear for both work and play. I took it to Seattle with me...twice! It is a big deal when a shirt is selected for a vacation! :) Also, I have worn it quite a few times for work. You may already know that my classroom is very warm. This shirt does not make me overheat and can be paired with so many different pieces in my closet...again, versatile!

Remember, I am only wearing the petite small! There is even a petite extra small! See my full review of the shirt here. I would love to know if anyone does buy this shirt! Leave a comment or send an email: minimaestra@hotmail.com



I am starting to realize that braided belts are a great option for xxs ladies! I found this belt last Christmas season at the Free People off Stewart in Seattle. I was about to pass it up because it was too long, but my mother-in-law showed me how to tie it in a simple knot.



Just wanted your opinion on the pants...cuffed (see above) or uncuffed?


$10 off $25+ with code ITSASALE, or
10% off entire order with code RMNAFF10

(courtesy of Chloe)

Related Content

See my full review of the shirt
My review of the GAP leggings.
See me style the braided belt with a dress

16 comments:

  1. The leggings look great on you! ...i just recently purchased a pair of corduroys from GAP. Crossing my fingers they will fit :)

    xo, tasha
    twenty-something blog
    enter my Gorjana bracelet giveaway today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it uncuffed and tucked into the boots! great color combo and those leggings look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What colour are the legging jeans? Love them!

    I prefer them uncuffed with those shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Natasha xoxo Thanks! Oh! I have been wanting to try their cords!

    @The Little Dust Princess They are the light gray...I added it to the info.

    Thanks for the uncuffed votes. My husband said the same thing. I just wish the ankle was skin tight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! I think I prefer uncuffed with the boots, but it looks cute both ways :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uncuffed with the boots! It looks a little more polished that way I think.

    The thing I love about braided belts is the ability to create your own holes anywhere with any section of the braid.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow those don't even look like jeans....Love them! I haven't bought gap pants in awhile..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, your so adorable!! I love the whole look on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Def uncuffed! I never thought to tie a long belt like that! Those pants fits you perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this shirt, and I have something similar I bought from Loft on clearance early this year where I've worn it on so many occasions I love it! The cuffed skinnies and the boots look great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks ladies!

    Bravoe Runway You were the only cuffed vote! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the look! your boots are so cute :)
    Xox <3 An
    Enter my giveaway for a pair of Buffalo Skinny Jeans :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute! I'm tempted to get the shirt with your extra post about how great it is, plus the sale price is not bad-- but I was supposed to stop shopping! I think the lightweight material is flattering to smaller frames on structured garments.

    ReplyDelete
  14. @hautepinkpretty.com Thanks! :)

    @Katie Lol! Let me know if you ended up getting the top! I agree...lightweight material helps fit a smaller frame!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I ended up getting the shirt in two colors (blue and khaki stripe)! Haha. I don't regret it, though, since they fit well, are a good mix of casual and professional, and I've been on the hunt for button-down shirt for awhile. Thanks for your helpful review.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Katie! So glad the shirts are working out for you! Thanks for letting me know! :)

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics