Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Petite Fashion Challenge #11: Vacation Vogue


"Put together an outfit made for sightseeing. It should be one that will be comfortable for walking around in and can last you from the early morning until dinner and drinks in the evening. Plus, you're on vacation, so you'd better make sure you look good in photos, which you'll have for years to come. You can choose just one outfit but vary it by adding or taking off layers or accessories to take you from the a.m. to the p.m. and make one outfit easier to last through the day."

Thank you to Ski Petite for hosting this challenge!



Free People tee and belt / LOFT jeggings
Romeo & Juliet Couture Shawl Cardigan Vest c/o Elle
Judith Jack necklace / Cole Haan boots and purse


Free People tee and bralette / LOFT jeggings
Romeo & Juliet Couture Shawl Cardigan Vest c/o Elle
Necklaces: Judith Jack here and here, Christian Dior
Paolo heels / Chanel purse


Related Content

PFC #1 hosted by Jean @ Extra Petite
PFC #2 hosted by Kelly @ Alterations Needed
PFC #3 hosted by Sydney @ Petite Little Girl
PFC #4 hosted by Elaine @ Curls and Pearls
PFC #5 hosted by Cynthia @ Shorty Stories
PFC #6 hosted by Jess @ Stylepint
PFC #7 hosted by Jessy @ The Little Dust Princess
PFC #8 hosted by Gracie @ Radiator Sessions
PFC #9 hosted by Elle @ Fast Food & Fast Fashion
PFC #10 hosted by Liz of Fashion for Teens

19 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing the challenge, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your leggings. They fit you like a glove. You look very sexy in the second photo =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh cute! I was totally thinking hot humid like sightseeing, I love the layering!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the second photo! Way to rock the sheer tee! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go with this day-to-night transformation! Cozy in the daytime, but completely unexpected but glam in the sheer top for night. You look amazing, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your shawl/vest. I never would have thought that us small people would be able to pull it off without looking bulky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a great job layering. Love the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooohh what sexy top for night time...i would have never known it was that sheer from your vest..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am such a big fan of dots! Love both looks (the night heels are super hot btw)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love both the day and night looks! The polka dots give the outfits an extra fun factor.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that shawl! What a great way to stay warm without adding a ton of bulk to your frame.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job Michelle!!! I really like both looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. michelle-- 2 beautiful outfits! i'd love to see more of those cole han boots!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great styling. I like that you make the transparent blouse look classy for night and it was a hidden surprise from the day outfit!

    I added my challenge late last night. I hope you get a chance to check mine out too.

    xoxo
    http://preponderance-of-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Polka dots! I love that top! And your shoes have me speechless...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are so cute Michelle...I was wondering how you would style that top, and this is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That sheer polka dot shirt is awesome. Great styling and I love both outfits. Thanks for sharing.

    thu
    http://justtututiny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I adore this see through top on you! Totally eying what you are holding in your hand. :)

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics