Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Free People Dotted Lace Tee


Free People dotted lace tee, xs in ivory
Free People rose burnout velvet crop bralette, xs in black

We took a mini vacation in Washington last week for a family reunion. I was pleasantly surprised that we had a few hours to hang out in downtown Seattle before heading out to the woods. After breakfast, I chose to spend my time at Free People. :)


I knew before I tried this on that it would work out! :)


My hand is shown in its relaxed state. I like having a little extra sleeve length.


Measurements after cold wash/hang dry: sleeve length from shoulder seam to bottom of lace: 26.5"; width at smallest point: 11.5"; width at chest: 12.75"; length in front: 20"


Styled for the Mountains



LOFT jeggings / Free People belt
Romeo & Juliet Couture Shawl Cardigan Vest c/o Elle


At The Brick (my favorite hangout in Roslyn, Washington) watching the boys play shuffle board and having some food and drinks!

Free People in Vegas will be opening up this month at the Fashion Show Mall! I am so excited!!

13 comments:

  1. oh i love this sheer top! so perfect for transitioning into colder weather and i love how you styled it with the shawl!

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sheer top - especially the way you styled it for the mountains!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you look adorable and it fits you so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle-- that top is too cute and I love that you styled it with that sweater vest. I need to get me one of those!! Did you see anything else worth buying?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always pick things that I wouldn't think to try and make them look fantastic! Absolutely love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Ping Not really. I was only looking for items that I could wear in Seattle that weekend and that could travel back in my suitcase easily...so I was not as open to trying on a lot of things. But now that there is going to be one in Vegas AND the freeway to get to that mall is all fixed up...uh-oh!! :p

    @TaraMixandMatch Thanks!! :) I get my inspiration from bloggers...I always get flashes of all you ladies in my head when I see certain items. I am on the lookout for anything chevron so I can let you know! :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the sheerness of that top along with the dots. It's super cute. And I especially liked it styled with the sweater vest. Great contrast of texture. And I know what you mean about that extra sleeve length.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the top and how you styled it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a beautiful top, and will work so well year round! Love it with the shawl on top :)
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore this top on you and want to go find it for myself!! Love the layered look, so pretty.

    www.redsolesandredwine.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I heart all things polka dot, big and small and all sizes in between. You styled it perfectly with the chunky knit vest and braided belt. Perfect for a mountain retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE how you styled this top - the proportions look perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  13. the outfit fits you perfectly:)

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics