Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Ann Taylor: Great News for Canadians!

I overheard an Ann Taylor SA telling a guest that AT will be shipping to Canada soon! It also sounds like they will be including return labels to make shipping back returns easier. Makes me wonder if LOFT will be offering the same deal?



Ann Taylor necklace, style # 89506936
my price: $48.00 $19.45


I picked up this necklace...a great neutral for work. Measures 29.5"


One pair left of these in size 6.5!



There is one left of the Skye Oxford Laceup Sandals in natural at the Fashion Show Mall in Las Vegas. They are a size 6.5 for $49.99 (final sale), plus 40% off. Originally they were $200! I have worn mine quite a few times...no blisters!! If you are interested, refer back to my post on these. The telephone number for the store is: (702) 734-8614. Let me know if you pick them up!

14 comments:

  1. That necklace is so pretty and I love the shoes too! Great blog!


    XOXO
    styleworthwhile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the necklace. And the fact that your cat is sitting in a box!

    Complex Cardigans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, your cat is in your shoebox!!!!! =) So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. michelle-- if i wasn't on a shopping ban, i'd totally pick up my phone right now and buy those shoes. they are so adorable and such a good deal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle, can you please pick them up for me? We're wearing the exact same size in shoes. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, thats so cheap! those are so cute, i love their color, too. someone must pick those up!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really hope the gossip you heard is true! I know many of the Canadian bloggers and readers will be ecstatic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Jacquelyn Thanks, Jacquelyn! :)

    @Jenn
    @Rainy Days and Lattes Lol! I notice cats on both your blogs! Love it! :)

    @Ping Shopping ban?! But who is going to model Free People for us?! :p

    @purses and puppies They are my favorite pair of shoes right now!!

    @PetiteLittleGirl :( If you are really in love, you could probably call around a few stores and see if they are available. You know the style #, and I assume they would ship them to you. But they are final sale! So be careful! Mine are a size 7, I am normally between 7/7.5.

    @Alterations Needed Saw your tweet! :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do love these shoes! And a total plus that they are comfy :) That is such good news for Canadians about shipping...I know many have been waiting a long time for this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the news Michelle...wait, you're on twitter? I don't remember if I'm following you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @TaraMixandMatch Exactly...such a relief that they are comfy!

    @Elaine A (TOBeautyReviews)No, no Twitter. I just saw Kelly's Tweet on her website! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! I hope what you heard comes true soon. Been blasting them with so many emails already.

    Those sandals look good. I miss Vegas...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Any updated news on Ann Taylor shipping to Canada? I LOVE their petite dresses!

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics