Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ann Taylor Skye Oxford Sandals & LOFT Black/White Combo Dress


Featured:

LOFT Black & White Combo dress
size xxsp
style#: #252676
my price: $69.50 $34.99

Ann Taylor Skye Oxford Laceup Sandals
black & natural
size 7, style#: 184761
my price: $198.00 $49.99

I went back-to-school shopping (specifically for shoes) today and hit some great sales!! An additional 50% off sale items at Ann Taylor! These heels are amazing! From $198 to $49.99!! Ahh!! I purchased two! The cats took their turns lounging in the box. :p



LOFT

I also found cute sale items at LOFT...which were an additional 30% off. I love that this dress can work for any season! It is unlined, so if I wear tights with this, I will have to wear a slip...adding that to my mental shopping list! Also, the material on the top part is a bit thin. I can just barely see my nude bra, but a cardigan, blazer, or vest can solve that problem.






Already assembled an outfit for the first week of school! :)

Additional Item Details for Top:
~13.25" waist
~34" length
100% modal (top), 70% modal / 30% polyester (bottom)
unlined / dry clean only

Necklace and bracelet are sale items, no longer available online.
Necklace - SKU#89593134 / Bracelet - SKU#89593172


Hope you ladies were able to take advantage of the Ann Taylor sale! :)

13 comments:

  1. OMG i love those shoes!! they are so cute. i been eyeing them too. how did you score that. im going to see if they have anymore in my size.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute shoes. I haven't been shopping in ages. Must go soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you're back! and back to school sale already! haha, those use to be my dreaded days when you hear back-to-school sales. Those shoes look amazing! I especially like the tan ones you are wearing. That dress looks fun to layer and accessorize with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are awesome! I can also see that dress being super versatile for work and play :) I definitely have been taking full advantage of both LOFT and Ann Taylor sales..I purchased a top last week from AT for $9.94! When do you go back to school, I don't even want to think about that yet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shoes look way cuter on you than they do online! Wow- that is an amazing score! You found them in-store? What size are they?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @VictoriaThanks! The elastic on the bracelet already broke after wearing it for less than two hours!! :( All the beads are still on a chain, so I might be able to attach a clasp to it to fix it. Such a bummer!

    @Ping Did you end up getting them?! :p

    @Ski Petite That is exactly how I felt...I had not been on a just me shopping trip in what felt like months. I have been having so much fun just playing at home! I forced myself out of the house yesterday. :p

    @OlyviaHey Olyvia! The back-to-school feeling will really hit me when I am at Target today and see the fun yard stuff replaced by school supplies!

    @TaraNice!! I am not sure the date I go back to school. Sometime in the August 20s...I will look it up mid-August! :p Do you start in August or September?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you already styled your first week back to school, it looks awesome. And that dress is simple enough to add a bright color with accessories or a jacket/cardi, so there are tons of possibilities and combinations to wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you bought 2 of those AT shoes. they look great on you. awesome deal!

    Wow, this dress looks so much better on you vs. me. imagine how many ways you can dress it up w/the black & white palette. I have issues w/2-in-1 pieces. I'd rather just wear 2 different articles of clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I went so nutty at the Talbot's shoe sale that I've been purposefully avoiding Ann Taylor's sale :) Love your back to school outfit and both pairs of heels! Are they comfy?

    ReplyDelete
  10. @SewPetiteGal Lol! That is how I felt today when I went out shopping for my husband's birthday. I just did not even bother looking in my section at Banana. I was tired from all the fun yesterday! :p

    Yes, they are comfy...so far! I wore them out last night and no problems!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your babies are the cutest!! Mine do that too (what is it about a box and cats?...they seem to be magnetically drawn or something) Lol Love that dress on you so very much! Makes me want to run out and buy it for myself but I know if it looks that great on your shape it probably won't be the best for mine....(might have to try it on anyways though) hee

    ReplyDelete
  12. You got these shoes for less than $50? Wow! I tried them in store once when they were orig. price. Loved them. Didn't know it was on sale already. Have to go down there and take a look. ;) Thanks for the info, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics