Saturday, April 9, 2011

AE: Take an Extra 20% Off Clearance

American Eagle and Aerie are offering 20% off all clearance items. Use code 29482711, deal runs through Sunday, April 10. I loaded up my cart with some items to try out. $100+ always gets free shipping. American Eagle is becoming my go-to for dresses and skirts. Since my local store does not carry xxs or oo in some styles, I like to order offline and take my returns back to them. Plus, they ship super fast! I made my purchase yesterday, it will most likely arrive by Wednesday.


Inexpensive skirts




ae frayed surplus mini, purchased size oo, white
also available in green, khaki
style#: 0313-1495
after discount: $36.50 $11.96

ae distressed denim miniskirt, purchasd size oo
style#: 0315-1496
after discount: $39.50 $19.96

I love miniskirts for outdoor summer shopping and casual late nights in Vegas. I have been craving something white for the bottom-half of me, so I hope this works! :)



Trying Out Their Bathing Suits




ae ikat triangle bikini top, purchased size xxs, olive
also available in purple
style#: 0461-2801
after discount: $24.50 $11.96

ae ikat bikini bottom, purchased sizes xs & xxs, olive
also available in purple
style#: 0461-2802
after discount: $24.50 $11.96

I was disappointed with my recent Victoria's Secret bathing suit purchase. See my description on the Alterations Needed forum post What are some petite friendly swimsuits?.



Accessories




aeo braided belt, purchased size xs/s, natural
also available in pink, yellow
style#: 0423-3904
after discount: $24.50 $11.96

aeo braided leather belt, purchased size xs/s, yellow
also available in pink
style#: 0423-3879
after discount: $24.50 $11.96

aeo ikat scarf, purchased pink
also available in blue
style#: 1421-4666
after discount: $24.50 $11.96

I have been on the lookout for a white belt. I added the yellow one to hit the $100 mark...plus, it looks as if it may match my recent online Nine West hopefully-they-fit shoe purchase. Also, I am trying to add more scarves to my wardrobe. Cee is a great source, as well as Wendy's video which most of us have seen by now thanks to Liane's recent post.


Reviews by next weekend of the recent purchases! :)


8 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your reviews!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. michelle -- i just read your review on the AN forum. ahh i am so thinking about buying the pink bottom with the (white) matching bandeau top. except i'm worried about the top being too big. i ordered another style but in the bandeau top and it ran huge in xs :(
    what to do...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, Love, LOVE AE...that is one heck of an incredible sale...off to check it out now (and stuff up my cart :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. The white skirt must be looked cute on you. I also like the belt and scarf. Just made my order too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Ping Although very revealing, I do love the bottoms. I say get the bottoms only, and find a different top elsewhere.

    @Cat
    @Mix and Match Hope your orders work out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to your review Michelle ;) Thanks for sharing the sale info!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm also looking forward to your reviews! BTW - I bought that H&M lace top bc of the flowy bottom :) I'll post it in a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm interested in seeing how those bathing suits fit! I also used to order mine from VS and they never fit quite right. I most recently ordered one from Delia's and they're definitely petite-friendly...I actually had to trade my XS bottom for a S.

    P.S. I gave you an award! Check it out at my most recent post:

    http://thatshortblondegirl.blogspot.com/2011/04/award-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics