Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Daytrip Crochet Crop Top & Nina Animal Print Booties


Featured Items

nina "yaneli" ankle boots similar here
size 7m
product code: ZTRDA1549473
price: $109 $32.70

daytrip top, found at Buckle
size xs
product code:
price: $32


Two recent purchases were inspired by bloggers Ping of All About Fashion Stuff and Chloe of the chloe conspiracy. I fell in love with cream see-through tops when Ping wore this outfit. And, thanks to Chloe, I have been craving statement shoes. Check out her fun shoe collection here. Thank you ladies!! :)

I have not actually worn this outfit out...just for the pictures because I was excited about both purchases. Does it even look right together? I was all ready to wear it for dinner the other night, but then chickened out. The light top seemed out of place with all the other dark items. Am I over-analyzing?


One More Pic...



The Top

Have you ever been to a Buckle store? It was my first time the other week when my shopping buddy wanted to go there for jeans. It reminded me a bit of a Pacific Sunwear (excuse me, PacSun...but I still prefer its former name). There were a lot of flashy junior-ish looking tops in the front, but towards the back were logo-less tops and cardigans. I will not make Buckle a must see on every shopping trip to the Fashion Show Mall, but I might stop in from time to time.

Additional Item Details:
~20.5" top of shoulder to bottom
~18" waist
100% acrylic


Related Content

Petite Fashion Challenge #6: Dress Up Your Basics
Aritizia Talula Betsy Blouse XXS @ All About Fashion Stuff
In the mood for some ripped jeans (AE Ankle Jegging) @ All About Fashion Stuff

14 comments:

  1. awww thanks michelle!
    i love this top when i saw it on you last time you wore it. it's so cute and versatile.
    i am also loving those peep toes! they're so on trend. i just clicked the link. they're expensive! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ping Thanks! I purchased mine in store at Dillard's on mega sale. The online version looks different. Not as bright as mine, and the animal print looks smaller. Maybe this is a different version? I will fix the link info. Thanks for alerting me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm falling in love whit your shoes, are so cool!!
    xoxo from Spain
    http://myshowroombyp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always look so... radiant in your pics Michelle :) I've actually never heard of Buckle, and probably would not have ventured in if it looks like PacSun from the outside. But thanks for letting us know! And I totally do the same thing too... that is, want to wear all my new recent purchases even though they rarely go together :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. i don't think your light colored top is out of place. i thought everything meshed very well together. and the shoes def. make a "statement"!! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've been loving the crochet pieces i'm seeing this spring too and this top is so lovely on you!! i think it's perfect for the warm weather now. and those animal print shoes are so chic! i love how you paired this.

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your style Michelle! That crochet top is a favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that top on you Michelle! Super feminine and cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can definitely wear them together Michelle, it looks fantastic! The shoes should probably be the only pattern in your outfit since they're so bold. All of the other items in this outfit really compliment the shoes, they don't compete with them for sure ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love your top...it is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute booties! You already know that I love that top :) I think the ensemble looks lovely together.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so jealous of the nice weather you're having! You look so cute and perfect for summer. I really like this outfit on you. Your pictures turned out great, no lighting troubles from my end!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE those ankle boots! There's something about booties that suits you so well. I've never been interested in booties, but every time I view your posts, I want to go out and try on some booties/ankle boots, seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i think the outfit is gorgeous! loooove the booties so much, i wants me a pair too :)

    i too love chloe's blog, obsessed actually, haha

    btw - i noticed on your prev blog you had brown hair, i think you look great with brown or blonde hair! not every girl can pull off both colors!

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics